Transport and Transfer
6 February 2011, Posted by Sherppa
Depending on the number of the participant in your team you should choose some sort of transport for your journey, city tours, IKA/Mehrabad Airport, Tehran hotel and to starting point of Damavand, it could be a private car/taxi, van taxi, mini/middle bus or a bus. Also the transportation for camp1 to camp2, which could be a Land Rover, Jeep or any 4WD patrol cars. Usually mountaineers have big luggage, duffel bag and backpacks, so for those stuffs extra room should be considered too.
- In city use only yellow or green cabs.
- Ask you cab at Airport/Hotel info desk.
- Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays are best for starting days.
- It is not recommended to be on the road on Iranian weekends (Thursday and Friday).
IKA Airport Tehran, Iran
Transport and Transfer Services
Visit also full Services
We organize reliable and safe transport and transfer to various destination, just let us know the exact number of your team, date and time before your trip.
- Tehran IKAI and MehrAbad Airport airports.
- Tehran hotel.
- Starting point of Mt Damavand or other Iranian mountain.
- Camp1, Polour, Reyneh, Lasem.
- Camp2, Base Camp, Gusfansara.
- Iran Ski Resort.
- Any persian tourism site.
Transport Plus Driver Guide
- Bus, mini bus, med bus, private car, taxi, van, van taxi for cities.
- Land Rover, Jeep and 4WD cars + driver guide for deserts and mountains.
- Private car for travel to Iran cities plus driver guide.
IKAI Airport Tehran, Iran
More in MDG
Iran mount climbing federation camps, permit iran mountain federation, permit required to climb damavand iran, climbing guide iran mountain, hotels bed and breakfast accomodations iran address, transport for ika international airport tehran, iran mountain federation campsites, refuge, resort, shelter, hostel, reyneh, base camp, bargah sevom camp, bargah sevom new hut, gps landmark, trail map, mehrabad airport tehran, ika airport to mt damavand.
Transport from ika international airport tehran to dizin resort, travel tour organizer, 4wd expedition, iran ski federation resorts, distance from tehran, climbing alborz mountain zone, mountaineering damavand, tehran to shemshak GPS track and climbing map, peak waypoint and landmark, google map, google earth, resort shemshak in alborz mountains, climbing weather damavand iran دماوند ایران.
Transport and Transfer MDG06FEB11
Copyright © Mount Damavand Guide . All rights reserved.